Join Our Team
At Sebold Capital, we hire individuals who fit within the culture that we have built and maintained since founded in 1998. Our team members share a common vision – serving our clients – and they do so with the highest level of integrity.
When searching for new staff to join our team, we seek individuals that are exceptionally talented, yet always willing to learn. We want to work alongside individuals that have an aptitude to serve the needs of others.
Below, please find our current opening(s) at Sebold Capital.
We are seeking a professional, highly detail-oriented, and motivated Associate Planner to join our growing team.
This talented candidate will step into an instrumental role by:
- Providing client relationship support;
- Preparing and analyzing financial planning reports;
- Monitoring portfolios and implementing trades;
- Assisting with the development of reporting packages;
- Compiling financial research.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance / accounting or related field;
- CFP® preferred, or in process of obtaining certification;
- Two years business related experience;
- Must be able to make decisions and have problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and attention to detail;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a persuasive and articulate communication style helpful;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Excellent time management skills;
- High level of proficiency with MS Office;
- eMoney and Tamarac knowledge a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Career Opening
What Sebold Capital has to offer our staff:
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Plan
- Health & Life insurance
- Paid-Time off including 9 paid holidays
- Fun, casual, small-office atmosphere
- Employee lunches and outings
- Class A office near I-88