Join Our Team
At Sebold Capital, we hire individuals who fit within the culture that we have built and maintained since founded in 1998. Our team members share a common vision – serving our clients – and they do so with the highest level of integrity.
When searching for new staff to join our team, we seek individuals that are exceptionally talented, yet always willing to learn. We want to work alongside individuals that have an aptitude to serve the needs of others.
Below, please find our current opening(s) at Sebold Capital.
We are in quest of a talented individual who will step into an instrumental role by providing client relationship support through managing, gathering, and analyzing client data, help prepare financial plans and other client deliverables. In addition, the ideal candidate will plan and execute campaigns to drive engagement, nurture professional network connections, and seek qualified opportunities.
Key traits of a successful Paraplanner at Sebold Capital
- Bachelor’s degree in finance / accounting or related field;
- CFP® preferred with 2-3 years prior experience
- Must be able to make decisions and have problem-solving traits;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Excellent time management skills;
- High level of proficiency with MS Office;
- eMoney and Tamarac knowledge a plus;
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Share this Career Opening
What Sebold Capital has to offer our staff:
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Plan
- Health & Life insurance
- Paid-Time off including 9 paid holidays
- Fun, casual, small-office atmosphere
- Employee lunches and outings
- Class A office near I-88